Saturday Tour in PA.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Saturday Tour in PA.
From: Jason Urban <jurban@p3.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 07:51:19 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mornin' All!

The Austin-Healey Sports and Touring Club is having a dinner tour on
Saturday, July 10th.  If anyone in the Philadelphia, PA, area is interested
in bringing their LBC along, please get in touch with me soon.  We need a
head count, but dinner will be very casual.  We'll meet at the
McDeath(McDonald's) in Doylestown(just north of downtown Doylestown on 113)
at 4:30pm.  I'll have better directions and more details if you're
interested.  This is a fun and spirited tour and we usually don't know
where we're going 'til we get to the meeting place!!

Jason.

|  Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060    |
|     CA Studio   web.p3.net/~jurban          |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd    '65 Austin-Healey Sprite  |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco                       |