Re: Frustration!!! NO LBC

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Frustration!!! NO LBC
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 13:32:56 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>  But it
> makes sense since the
> ambient temp is so much hotter than you body temp.

I'm proud of you, Ulix.  yes, you are the heat sink in
that case.  Send me a resume.  Depending on how fast
you were going, there is also a ram effect where the
air heats up from being compressed against you.  The
equation is T = To * (1+.2M^2), where M is your mach
number (not an issue on the bike, I hope!).  The
effect on a supersonic aircraft's ram air system keeps
me in business.