Re: Replacing the Brake Rotors

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: Replacing the Brake Rotors
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 14:36:48 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks,

I got one side off just fine, replaced the rotor, new caliper, etc., but
the other side is giving me a hard time. The problem side is going to need
some type of hub puller. The only thing I could think of is drilling and
tapping a hole in a spare knockff and putting a threaded rod through and
cranking down on that. Is there an easier way?

It just started raining here and since I'm garageless I'll have to finish
this tomorrow.

Thanks again,

Robert