DON"T TALK ON CELL PHONES WHILE DRIVING!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: DON"T TALK ON CELL PHONES WHILE DRIVING!!!
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 20:01:05 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Man am I bummed!!

I was driving to my bosses house in the Mt Airy area of Philly this
afternoon. I made a wrong turn. Got completely lost so I grabbed up my
trusty cell phone and called him to get directions (I am a real man - I
ask for directions). I looked at a street sign to tell him where I was
and when I looked back there was a Saturn right in front of me. Bang - I
need a bonnet and a right wing. G#%^(%)(@&^&%@^^($)_@#_%$*$&^*(@*_)% IT.
The car still runs - no mechanical damage. Just a fu&*ed bonnet and wing.
I was just explaining the other day what happened to the 76 and this is
almost a instant repeat. Worst part is I was going to get full coverage
next week when I went in to insure the Artero. Once again a day late and
a dollar short!!. Son of a B.

Must be karma - I get the car I won, Then my 30 y/o golf cart broke this
AM (musta been a warning) then this. See something good happens and then
it just sh*%s on me. Shoulda stayed in bed.

Any one got a RB Midget bonnet, rt wing, and bumper they wanna part with
- cheap? Damn DD is going to be pissed after he shined the bonnet up so
well at Haggerstown.

Larry
Crying in my beer

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?