Re: DON"T TALK ON CELL PHONES WHILE DRIVING!!!

To: HealeyRic2@aol.com, RBHouston@aol.com, nory_midget@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DON"T TALK ON CELL PHONES WHILE DRIVING!!!
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 21:28:09 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
No actually it would be the Police Box /Tardis

>Hey Larry,
>
>Check out this site: "Research recently published in The New England
>Journal of Medicine
>shows that there are dangers associated with using a cell phone while
>driving. A study by the Sunnybrook Health Science Center of Ontario,
>Canada showed a frequency of accidents four times higher in cell phone
>users -- the same as if they were driving legally drunk! Researchers
>found "no safety advantage to hands-free as compared with hand-held
>telephones."
>www.nocarphone.com
>
>Rick
>"If they wanted you to use phones in LBC's, they would have put a big red
>telephone box in the back seat."

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?