Re: Breakfast anyone?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Breakfast anyone?
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 06:53:03 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>In a message dated 7/3/99 3:33:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:
>
><< I ran into a purple Mini today for the second time in as many days. >>
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>And he isn't upset with you?
>
>Allen Hefner
>'77 Midget
>'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

No ... neither of us upset ... either time.

Now to get even ...

Saturday morning, it was raining heavily and since I wasn't going to go for
a ride with a top on ( to get the car warmed up to try the carburation again
with a 'spring' in my PCV ), I decided to put in a battery tray.  Well ...
should I take off the bonnet, or the heater box to get that large and heavy
deep-cycle marine battery out of there?  I ended up with the heater box
coming out (along with several other pieces since I was there).  But, while
I was looking at that battery from the top, I noticed that it was written on
it to check the water levels.  This something that I hadn't given much
thought to.  It 'looked' like a maintenance free battery.  I gave it alot of
thought then and since the levels weren't down alot, I figured that I would
hold out for a bit and get some distilled water to put in it.  Distilled
waters run deep.

( ... bet you're sorry now ! )  ;^ )>

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada