Re: Fender

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fender
From: Jason Urban <jurban@p3.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:37:23 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>I need a left fender for my '67.
>Problem is I am in Seattle.
>Would you care to ship?
>Can a fender (or 2) be shipped UPS?

Ulix-
Tonight I'll look at their condition.  The lights are still on them, too.
Might be able to get pictures, but they might not get developed for a week
or two.  Are you in a real rush for them??  I'm in PA, but shipping
shouldn't be too bad - I'll just get some good packing material from work.
How 'bout a huge wooden crate!?

>BTW, the '67 fenders won't work on the later car since the turn signal is
>at a different height.

Never thought about that.  Thanks!

Are you familiar with Wayne Cody??  He's my great uncle.  Fun guy - getting
together with him and some of the rest of the family next month.  I'd like
to visit him in Seattle sometime - never been out that way.  Maybe get him
interested in LBC's - that would be a sight!!

I'll keep you posted on the fenders.
Jason.

|  Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060    |
|     CA Studio   web.p3.net/~jurban          |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd    '65 Austin-Healey Sprite  |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco                       |