Original rubber mats

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Original rubber mats
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 22:05:34 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bugeye owners

I have in my garage a 1960 Sprite in for brakes and a clutch.
(I don't normally do repair work but this guy insisted)
Anyway, the owner bought it new in 1960, it has decent looking red
rubber floor mats in the foot wells and the short pieces in front of the
seats.
He says he has the trans hump mat at home but it is in bad shape.
He also has the original aluminum caps and there is the vinyl rear wheel
humps and rear deck piece.
These pieces are in fairly nice condition (I did not see the trans hump
yet)
There is no rubber (or it may have been cut off) for the little
triangles inboard on the footwells. Nothing under the seats and nothing
up the rear bulkhead.
The owner bought a carpet set and wants it installed.
He is offering his rubber mats, what's left of them, for sale.
He did not state a price but said "What are they worth"
I do not know, (George, step in any time please.)
So if anybody wants them, throw me an offer, Joe, the owner, does not
have email.
But since I have his Sprite, I know I'll see him soon.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ