Tub, Wheels & Tires

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Tub, Wheels & Tires
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 19:37:20 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello all,

Here in the Portland, OR area there is a nearly totally rust free 74
Midget RB tub with a roll bar for sale.  Price is $150.  There is no
front suspension, no pumpkin, no axles.

Also 5 rostyle wheels with 5 1/2 inch rims, complete with nearly new
176-60X13 tires. All 5 for $80.  These came off a square wheel arch car,
not the one above, different seller.

These wheels have had the wide rims added to the rostyle centers.  They
aren't stock width.

Anyone interested in these items, contact me for additional contact info.

I have no financial interest in this, yada yada.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com