Re: No key

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: Re: No key
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:46:29 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Adrian,the two cars that I mentioned,also no keys,I just pulled out the
column and took it to a locksmith and had them make the key there,saved a
house call fee on the key that way!! When you are as tight as I am you'll
spend an hour to pull the column than to pay that little extra fee,It really
isn't that hard to remove anyway   Brad