Re: Throttle pedal

To: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Throttle pedal
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 22:46:07 -0400
Cc: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ok guys,

I'm sold. Does anyone have an extra one they want to part with for a few
bucks or a swap for the original setup?? We tight, I'm getting married in
the fall and works kinda slow right now, and the bank account is kinda low
and I just spent $200 on my dog at the vet today and (you get the

Thanks,

Robert