Re: Clutch questions.

To: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch questions.
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:00:09 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ric,
        I don't know or recall the years of the components you swapped, probably
doesn't matter, but might.
Also, how is/was the condition of the pilot (spigot) bearing or bushing and
did you lube it. Could be the mainshaft is continuing to turn because it's
"hanging" on the bearing. I also believe in compressing the slave fully
when bleeding, which would be difficult to do as you did it.
        My .02     Peter C
-----