The end to a perfect evening

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: The end to a perfect evening
From: "Danny Rendleman" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 00:19:27 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Wife and I riding home tonight from the Chesaning Showboat--top down,
a zillion stars, cow manure in the wind.  And we hit a pothole out in
the middle of nowhere.  No problems until we get almost home and the
Little Guy dies right outside Walmart.  Push it into the parking lot,
check for what might be wrong.  Turns over, spark, etc.  Should still
have plenty of gas (though no working gas gauge).  A good
samaritan stops and gives us a lift.

Anyone else ever bottom  out and hurt the gas lines, tank, etc.?

Had enough gas to go about 30 miles or so, so suspect I ripped a line
or put a crease in the tank (hope not).  Will try to fill it tomorrow
and see how far I can get towards home or my saintly mechanic.

Any advice?

Thanks, Danny
dannyr@flint.umich.edu
74 Midget