Re: problems at 2000-2500 rpm

To: mikkel@isa.dknet.dk, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: problems at 2000-2500 rpm
From: LBCarNut@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 06:33:09 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I would suspect that you are running lean at that RPM, you may need to try a
slightly richer needle size. Drive along at the problem rpm for a few minutes
and then switch off the car and stop. Pull the spark plugs and see if they
are white, if so you are lean. Make sure you have no vacuum leaks, dwell and
timing are correct, Float height is correct etc. before changing needles.
Regards,
Peter S.