Re: Bidder Beware

To: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Bidder Beware
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 19:57:54 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry Miller wrote:

> Just noticed a Bugeye tin sign on ebay with a bid of $24.95. The same sign
> is available from Triple-c for $11.95, $10.00 if you buy two.
>
> I see this kind of stuff there all of the time. You really have to be
> careful on what you bid on...

Larry and others ebayers

I see this all the time too. People spending 20 bucks on a jacket patch
that you can buy new for $2. Tune up kits selling for more then they
cost new.
People have got to get out more!
I have also been burned by bidding on what was a cheap reproduction item
which was not listed as "repro"

Bidders beware. Please.
--
Frank Clarici