Re: Clutch works great......but what is that GRINDING NOISE?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch works great......but what is that GRINDING NOISE?
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 00:09:26 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ow!  Dropped my balls!

I actually have new first gear...minus one ball that shot across the
garage when I said " I wonder how this works...sproing!"  SOunds
like I have some spares in teh bottom of my tranny.

Wonder why it happened right after putting it in the car?

Oh well pulling the engine will be a 2 hour job this time.

Ric