i think i have it now!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: i think i have it now!
From: "cfchrist" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 02:45:13 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
ok  i have been sitting here trying to convert from html to plain text.
hope i got it now!  i own a 59 bugeye that i show and hillclimb.  i am very
interested in locating the 5.22(?):1 rear axle ratio used in postal vans in
england.  just need a good ring gear and matching pinion.   running rose
valley hillclimb in central northern pa next weekend on sunday.  might even
consider a ratio in the high 4's like 4.88:1? something to keep me from
having to downshift to first gear going into climbing 180 degree hairpin
turns. running 4.22:1 i believe now, and just not low enough.  thanks.
chuck.     and dont get me started on my vintage h-mod car.  he-he!