Midget (no) starting

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: Midget (no) starting
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 10:02:55 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Adrian, I sent the following to the MG list for a similar occurance. It may
help.
Also, a test is to bridge or cross the 2 lage terminals on the solenoid
(car OUT OF GEAR) Ign switch OFF. If the starter spins,  it is not the
battery. If it doesn't spin, it still may not be the battery, however.
Good luck.