Re: Alu frame for Midgets

To: Mikkel Pedersbæk <mikkel@isa.dknet.dk>
Subject: Re: Alu frame for Midgets
From: Steven Fooshee <fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 18:17:04 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    RUSTPROOF!!! I'm tempted, even knowing I'll never be able to afford
it!
    Thanks for the dream...

--
1987 RX-7 TII: APEXiboneztokicohoosierdaddiesgreddyeibachlowesmagnecorcone

MCMLXIX Sprite: "Motor Toad"
1990 Suzuki GS 500-E: Never beat by a car.
If Harleys are such great bikes, why don't you ever see Japanese bikes
holding up traffic?