Non LBC

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non LBC
From: derfman <derfman@eatel.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 08:02:08 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
WARNING: This message contains absolutely no LBC content.

Steven,
Ride a Harley, then you'll understand.  I had a Honda CX-500 Turbo(never
beaten by any Suzuki 500?) and I appreciate both Harleys and
rice-burners.  Try a Buell(sp?).  If rice-burners are so great, why do
they make so many Harley wannabes?  Ideally, you should get a Fat Boy
and a Ducati 916, both great bikes in their own right.

Cheers,
Derf

P.S.  Rice-burner is not intended as a racial slant.  Substitute
"Fuel-efficient Japanese mode of transportation".  Soon our disclaimers
will have to be longer than our content.