the u.p.s. driver

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: the u.p.s. driver
From: "cfchrist" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 01:29:40 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
too funny i needed to share this with someone who might apreciate it?  today
a large shipment of parts arrived via u.p.s. . had a driver i never saw
before.  he carried the stuff up to the garage and said" whats that"?
replying that is my austin healey! the driver sez" that's how i got my name"
being given to outrageous fits of humor from time to time i said youre name
is healey? or were you named after steve austin the 6 million dollar man, or
maybe austin texas? huh-huh?  he floors me and tells me his name is in fact
austin.  his father had a big healey. before he was born it was sold for a
family car and at his birth his father named him austin after his car!
believe me this is not a fabricated joke!  or i would be taking all of the
credit.  just thought evry one on the list might find this story amusing.
chuck.