Re: Car talk prefered car list.

To: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Subject: Re: Car talk prefered car list.
From: Bill Elliott <wcelliot@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:24:51 -0400
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Man, the Car Talk thing is right on.  I registered with my Audi Quattro
Turbo Coupe and it said that was just about the perfect car for me...
but that I was too young to be driving it! (34)

Then it gave me this list:

1. Land Rover S2A
2. MG Midget
3. Alfa Romeo Milano
4. Ford Granada
5. Plymouth Valiant

Not sure about the age thing, but that's pretty darn close.  Midgets
were my first love, now a couple of Berkeleys are somewhat of a
substititue.  Sadly got rid of my Series Land Rover for a Ford Bronco
(more towing capacility).  Was actively searching for a Milano... ended
up with an Audi and SAAB instead... and have a '67 Dart. Drove a Granada
in high school.

Pretty cool!

Bill Elliott
Lake Mills, WI