Wanted: MOMO Steering Wheel HUB for '62 Austin Healey SPRITE MKII

To: autojumble@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted: MOMO Steering Wheel HUB for '62 Austin Healey SPRITE MKII
From: Dave.Vrba@am.sony.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:02:05 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Listers:
I have a very nice MOMO steering wheel (actually it is a JATI, they use the
MOMO mount pattern) I want to mount on my '62 Austin Healey SPRITE MKII.  I
need a MOMO HUB ( could be a #0250 MOMO number, which they no longer make)
that will mount / match my steering wheel splines.  My '62 splines measure
5/8" across the TOP (diameter) of the splines, which is probably a 9/16"
shaft.

I have a MOMO hub #5200 that will fit the larger splines of later year cars.
(British Leyland, MG, Austin Healey, Spitfires, I'm told.)  This hub is for
sale. Was $74.95 my cost, sell for $49.95 plus shipping.

If anybody has an appropriate hub, please contact me to arrange its purchase
/ sale.  Please contact me by direct e-mail or phone because I do not
subscribe to all of the lists I have posted on.  Thanks.

David L. Vrba
8115 Brittany Drive
Dublin, CA  94568

Voice (408) 955-6549 office, day, 925 803-2996 home, eve
Fax    (408) 955-5130
E-mail: dave.vrba@am.sony.com