Re: woo hooo!!!!

To: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Subject: Re: woo hooo!!!!
From: Steven Fooshee <fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 20:22:51 -0500
Cc: "'Mark Snowdon'" <racer45@bellsouth.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    Nope, all Isuzu. I looked around at one during one of my former Corrado's
frequent trips to the VW/Honda store. It says "Isuzu" in at least 10 places on
the truck, I think more like 13. I think it changed less than the Midget did
going from a Sprite. At least the grill is a whole different object :)

--
1987 RX-7 TII: APEXiboneztokicohoosierdaddiesgreddyeibachlowesmagnecorcone
MCMLXIX Sprite: "Motor Toad"