RE: Engine paint

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: RE: Engine paint
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:44:44 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, Peter C. wrote:

> At 05:09 PM 7/22/99 , Ulix Goettsch wrote:
> >I am also using the paint from Moss...
> >Ulix
>
> Oh no! Not the olive green! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................

Relax, James.  No, not the olive.  The later lighter green, sold as Big
Healey green.  We had a discussion on this list about this once.  Books
say '67 Sprites should still have the olive green, but a number of listers
confirmed that their cars also had the lighter green from the factory.

Ulix Goettsch in "Goldmiddlefinger" or "The Sprite that ruined me"