Re: Hot Cars Cool Nights (Little LBC, NTC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hot Cars Cool Nights (Little LBC, NTC)
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 03:00:06 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/24/99 5:44:31 PM, millerls@ado13.com writes:

<<  I had at least 20 people tell me that they or their Father, once owned a
Bugeye.

A group of teenage boy's were debating if the heater on the Bugeye was a
turbo-charger, what with it's intake hose and snail shell blower. Only one
in the bunch thought it was a heater. >>

Hi Larry,

It is amazing and fun how many of those responces you get when you take a
Bugeye to a none British car show.  We get quite a few at British Car Days
but a lot more at shows with Hot Rods.  There is a simular show every
Thursday evening in La Mesa (eastern side of San Diego).  The police put
bags, which say show cars only, over the parking meters for about four
blocks.  Then they patrol the area to keep an eye on the show cars and chase
non show cars to the side streets.  It is a lot of fun walking the street
looking at cars and having dinner at one of the side walk cafes.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (in boxes)