cockroach?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: cockroach?
From: "cfchrist" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 21:23:17 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
archie and mehitable!  great story.  and as for my lack of skills
typing....sorry, i never learned to type and just as of 7 months ago got my
first computer.  back in the 70's the business students at my high school
were still being taught punch cards.  but in spite of all of this typing
with 1 finger gets my message across.  i am sorry if i offend with my poor
punctuation, but rather be teased about that than not knowing what to do
with my favorite toys.....he-he-he..chuck.