Re: auto-arc

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: auto-arc
From: Philip Hubbard <hubbard@idir.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:59:43 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
At 09:55 PM 7/26/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Philip
>
>I used an Auto-arc welder at work for several years. It was a good quality
>machine.  It wasn't new when they gave it to me and I used it for 5-6 years.
>8 hours a day. Actually liked it better than the ones with Miller name. They
>finally bought me a new Miller but I've still got the Auto-arc as backup.
>Nothing done to it in probably 20 years and until about 4 years ago it was
in
>daily use.
>
>Roger Meridith
>79 Midget

Thanks for the word, Roger.  Looks like others agree, because exactly one
day after the ad appeared, the welder sold.  Can't say I didn't try though.
 I called the day the ad appeared and had to leave a message.  When I
called today to follow up, gone.  Oh well, on to the next one.

Philip
1974 Damask Red Midget - Arioch, Lord of Chaos
1973 Damask Red Midget - Project car
1960 BRG Bugeye Sprite - First up for restoration