Re: Parts washer

To: soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Parts washer
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 12:14:13 EDT
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi guys,

I have my own 30 gal parts washer but have Safety-Kleen service it.  This
is to comply easily with hazardous waste disposal permits in this state.
They use a solvent that is pretty readily available and it's called
Stoddard Solvent. One of the good things about it is the flash point is
much higher than paint thinner and similar solvents.  Nearl all oil
distributors have it.  Works absolutely super, far better than pain
thinner.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com