Update Pt 2: less smoke

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update Pt 2: less smoke
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 18:40:50 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Got home today and changed the oil to Castrol 20W-50.  Added some Smoke B
Gone.  Instantly, there was only about a quarter of the smoke there used to
be.  Cool.  I also ran the car for about a half hour.  Didn't stall.

The oil is dumping out my rear oil seal apparently, as the major drippage is
coming down the tranny bellhousing.  We're talking quick puddle here.  I
bought some stop-leak to see what happens.  Can you add that to the oil the
same time you put the smoke b gone stuff in there?  Is there a point of
over-kill?  :-)

Gotta run, storm's a-comin'

adrian,
'75 Midget trying to quit smoking (I wonder if I could give it the patch?)