Re: Innovative use of midget doors, windows and top

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com
Subject: Re: Innovative use of midget doors, windows and top
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 06:28:20 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I happened to switch on an old movie last night, S.O.B. Its about making
movies in Hollywod. Near the end of the movie Robert Vaughn steals
Richard Mulligans movie, in which Julie Andrews bares her chest. Mulligan
flips out and steals Vaughns car. It is one of these. The Midget tub with
the 4000 lb body and fenders. This one is black and looks just like the
one that was at Carlisle.

Larry

>Ric Bergstrom wrote:
>>
>> A while back a gentleman was looking for a hardtop for a later
>> Midget.  Here is what he wanted to use it on:
>>
>> http://www.freeyellow.com/members6/griffins/herman.html
>>
>> Pretty cool looking...I've never seen anything like it.
>
>Alan and I met the owner of the Gatsby/Griffin kit car company while out
>in Carlisle. He puts a Midget tub on a Ford frame and adds some long
>fenders and such.
>He needs any condition Midget shells, no titles, no floors, no
>drivetrains.
>I think Alan F has the guys email.
>--
>Frank Clarici
>Toms River, NJ
>Bugeye Sprite
>67 Sprite
>59 A40
>http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?