Re: Newbie questions

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Newbie questions
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 07:50:53 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Dave

If you are not interested in installing the Judson on the Bugeye (if you
purchase it) you will not have any trouble selling it to cover part of the
cost on the Bugeye. Depending on the condition the Judson can sell for up to
$500 or more.

There is a "Judson" list that you can join the same way as you joined the
Spridget list. There is not much traffic but there are people with a lot of
knowledge about Judson's.

Good luck and welcome aboard.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com