Interior Mirror (Non LBC)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interior Mirror (Non LBC)
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 19:33:36 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just received one of those automatic dimming mirror for my everyday
sedan.  It is a nice package that mounts to the windshield with one of
those glue on metal tapered tabs.  The problem is that I will need to
remove the old tab so I can put the new one on.  I have had them fall
off before but never tried to take one off on purpose.  Any suggestions
on how to get it off without breaking the windshield?  It's a 98 Acura
RL if it makes a difference.

--
Mark
1970 Midget