Re: Yikes ...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Yikes ...
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 19:27:32 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
That's not even the half of it.  Earliest incident was on the trip out to
the light with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck ...  I started off
life as a 'purple people'.  This could explain a lot more!

... and I've seen my life flash in front of eyes more than once.  (I'd
rather watch someone else's now ... only so many times you can watch
repeats.)

I'm going to be very nervous when my kids get a touch older.

Robert D.