Re: MIG Gas Mess...

To: pasgeirsson@juno.com, mbelect@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: MIG Gas Mess...
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 22:53:27 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 07/30/1999 8:28:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pasgeirsson@juno.com writes:

<<  Bottles are usually done on an exchange basis. >>

I bought my own bottle--small bottle--with my MIG.  Here when I take it in,
they refill my bottle.  Since I bought it new and know its history, I insist
that they fill my bottle rather than exchange--but then, they have never
offered to exchange.  I have no way of knowing whether it is full as there
are no guages on the bottle itself.  I have been thinking of buying another
small bottle to have in reserve so I wont be incapacitated by being out of
gas.

----David