15th annual British Car Days in Richmond VA

To: "Dave Farnor" <Dfsportstr@aol.com>, "John Lye" <rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu>, <wheeltowheel@abingdon.Eng.Sun.COM>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <nasa-va_list@onelist.com>
Subject: 15th annual British Car Days in Richmond VA
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 08:15:19 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'd like to invite all fans of British Cars to join our club at the
15th annual British Car Days September 17-19, 1999.

We usually have 350+ cars and a GREAT TIME!

Here is the URL:  http://www.britishcarclub.com/britishcarday/

Reduced cost registration is available until Septemebr 1st.

Here is the schedule:

Friday September 17, 1999
7:00 pm  - Hospitality Room Opens

Saturday September 18, 1999
10:00 am - Registration Opens at Hotel
10:00 am - Hospitality Room Opens
11:00 to 12:00 - Road Rally Departs Hotel Parking Lot
1:00 to 5:00 - Road Rally Continues
                      Tech Session
                      Vendor Preview at Hotel
5:00 pm -  Hospitality room and Registration Closes
7:00 pm - End of Summer Party (1950's Costume Theme)
10:00 pm - Hospitality Room Reopens (Stay Vertical Party)

Sunday September 19, 1999
8:30 am - Caravan departs Wyndham Garden for Berkeley Plantation
9:00 am - Show Field Opens at Berkeley Plantation
9:30 am - Bake Sale Opens FREE Coffee
10:00 am - Popular Choice Voting Begins (Registrants Only)
12:30 pm - Registration Closes
2:00 pm - Voting Ends
3:30 pm - Presentation of Awards **

Let me know if you have any questions!

Ric Bergstrom
83 R80RT
73 MG Midget
President, Central Virginia British Car Club
Richmond VA