Re: Midget behaving badly again... what to do?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget behaving badly again... what to do?
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 06:53:00 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Charles,

You can do that to the Pontiac!  There are 'at least' 2 sources for new
Smiths gauges.
http://www.xks.com/ and http://www.caiinstruments.com/index.html (maybe
AHSpares also?)
These are 'not quite available' as you say, because they aren't quite the
same.

There are also several places that repair gauges.  You could check the
archives for those names.

Did I read somewhere that part of regular maintenance is lubricating the
speedo cable?

Cheers,
Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada