New occupation (No LBC)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: New occupation (No LBC)
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 22:52:38 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi everyone I am currently working for the Florida State Prison. This will be
my last week with them. I am going into semi driving next week. It's alot
better money and alot safer. I won't have to worry about getting hurt or
killed so much. If anyone keeps up with the news then you know what's going
on with that prison right now and it's not good. I also would like to
apologize to both lists about not updating my web site like I said I was
going to do. Since my wife and I separated my film with the Sprite teardown
pics and my "new" Spitfire on it disappeared. I will get more pics when I
can. Please bear with me. Thanks for listening.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite (In restoration)
1976 Spitfire 1500 (Tub and frame)
1979 Spitfire 1500 (Daily driver)
1979 Trans Am 403 (In need of a rebuild)
Web site link:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>1962 Austin-Healey
Sprite Restoration</A>