Re: finding out more

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: finding out more
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 08:04:42 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
This brings up a question I had been wondering about. Do people consider
their car's age from the date built or the date sold or originally
registered? My Midget was built in 1968 and sold in 1969 (vin dates it at
68 - registration dates it at 69)

So do I have a 1968 Midget or a 69? No big deal either way, just curious.

Robert
http://www.woozy.com/midget