Re: Nice morning for a drive

To: adrian@workgroup.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nice morning for a drive
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 11:04:42 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
adrian@workgroup.net writes:

<< She kept up with traffic even.

 The oil leak is all but gone.  I used some blue "make-a-gasket" goopy stuff
 on the fuel pump and that definitely was the problem.  The little drip or
 two I saw could be left over oil.  Now to figure out the smoke issue...

 Thanks for everybody's help at putting a big silly grin on my face on the
 commute to work (by helping me get it running)! >>

Another success story.  Someone should write a book about this list!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport