Tights - Pantyhose - whatever takes you fancy !

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tights - Pantyhose - whatever takes you fancy !
From: "Guy" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 22:35:56 +0100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
OK so you have all had your laughs, but back in the 60's this was
(allegedly) a well tried bodge for quietening a noisy gearbox.  Never did
try it 'cos I didn't wear tights (still don't gg)  I have no idea what
actually went on inside the box but I guess the gears would pretty quickly
mash up the tights into a stringy goo.
Still, I think I will just use oil  - no in the gearbox I mean !!
Guy