Re: Dim Headlights

To: Michael Dietsche <mdietsche@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Dim Headlights
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 20:31:10 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks,

I'll give that a try. The lighting circuit in my car is a mess, lights are
dim, parking lights only come on when headlights are on, the bright switch
has been rewired to a radioshack toggle switch mounted in the plastic
steering column surround, original wiring has been spliced / replaced in
some instances. It looks like the directional was damaged in a fire /
meltdown at some point. I got a new switch (unfortunately taiwanese -
anyone have a source for lucas?) but the wiring is a mess.

Last year when I went through inspection the guy almost failed me for my
lights, I'm trying to get them in order before this year's inspection.

Thanks again,

Robert
http://www.woozy.com/midget