[no subject]

To: "'Majordomo, Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
From: Gronberg John <john.gronberg@us.landisstaefa.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 08:04:55 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
While surfing the net the other day I ran into this company that is offering
a variety of new SU fuel pumps.  What caught my eye was the "pointless"
component to the pump.  Since I don't want a whole pump I though the
pointless "kit" would be interesting.  I contacted them and I am enclosing
the info I received.  While this seems to be a neat idea it is still
somewhat pricey ($59+$7shiping) for me.  Some years ago I added a
transorized circuit to reduce the current through the points thus
eliminating the points burning issue.  This place seems to have gone further
and eliminated the entire points setup.

Enjoy:

Bill Bressington
> Midel Pty. Ltd.