Re: A Brit passes

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A Brit passes
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 17:43:06 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
OK Larry,

        I will lay the dining table for you, but you have to eat there on your
own
at that time in the morning.  Everyone else likes the clamour at the
kitchen table.  Anyway, Comfort is about 8 miles away from us - we really
live in the boonies - makes for some interesting breakfast attire though!!

Elizabeth