WCM -the ends is here

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: WCM -the ends is here
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 02:26:56 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
List,

Except for final goodbyes in the morning the WCM/CHW is coming to its end.
Today was visits to the San Diego Automotive Museum and the Aerospace Museum.
 During the Popular Show on Tuesday representatives from the Automotive
Museum invited 32 cars to a special display area at the museum today.  The
museum set up their own classes and criteria which include, original, custom,
modified and original drivers. These car owners were presented with
certificates from the museum in recognition of their efforts of keeping,
preparing or restoring their cars to these categories.  This is a program
aimed at having the museum more evolved with the various car events that take
place in S.D.  We are pleased that this was the first event to include the
museum evaluation.  The afternoon was RC races and this evening the award
banquet.  If anyone is interested in the results of the various events we
will send that to you in privet e-mail rather than bomb the list any more
than we already have.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (in boxes)