Re: PCV control

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PCV control
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 21:47:52 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Tell me more!

I didn't know that I had a vented cap until just recently when I cleared
some lint out of the holes.  The car leaks much better now.  I was thinking
that the PCV was the culprit, but the timing of it all coincides much better
with the filler cap.  They are supposed to be replaced every so often.  I
was thinking about getting a round tuit.  Maybe I should try a non-vented
one?  (or plug the holes again)

Robert D.