Re: rons valves

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rons valves
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:08:55 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08/17/1999 8:24:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:
<snip>
<< -------
 Oh yeah? How about filing a bit off the end of a rod bearing, then shimming
 it with cigarette pack foil to make it tighter... it worked, >>

Geeez Peter, haven't heard THAT one in a VERY long time<G>!!!

<<but never got as tight as I was then.
 ------>>

BUT, is youse as "We Tight" tight as Frank<BG>!!!

<< >You should have seen me swinging that sledge to beat out an axle
 >tonight.
 >If I missed, I would be looking for a rear 1/4 panel tomorow.
 >----
 Frank, I know its small solace, but you've made me feel _much_ better about
 my struggles changing an axle once. (and probably many others)  >>

Can we say ***AMEN***?!?!?!?!?

Ed