Weber setup-problem found

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber setup-problem found
From: Kroyell@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 01:10:00 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
First of all Thanks to all that replied to my post.

I found the problem and boy do I feel stupid!! Apparently when I was putting
the new chokes in I put the Aux. Venturi for cly's 3&4 in backwards. As a
result when I got on the gas 2 of the 4 clys were not getting any fuel
(I knew something was terribly wrong).
I think I also didn't explain myself very well in my 1st post, I put in
34mm chokes and removed the 36mm chokes.

45 DCOE Current Jetting-
Idle 45F8
Main 140
Air 170
Aux Venturi 3.5
Choke 34mm

Now I have a lot better power&torque idle but have a huge flat spot
between 1600 & 2000rpm.I think I'm going to order some 50F9 idle jets
as per weber book.)
Also Think I will try 130 &135 main jets.

I have some extra DCOE Weber parts that I would like to trade/sell
Anyone need the following?
38mm Chokes
120 Air Correction jets
50F2 Idle jets