Re: Tr*umph -- last answer from me............(I think)

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tr*umph -- last answer from me............(I think)
From: "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 15:53:31 -0500
Cc: rcbrown@lucent.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, pbohler@wenet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
David,
Now is that anyway to talk. Don't discourage the folks from buying
raffle tickets. If you have one or two tickets, Peggy has a much better
chance of winning. And she just bought(?) a Tr*umph as a back-up plan.
A few tickets are still remaining (max 2000 being sold). Any interested
look at http://www.qth.com/raffle.htm  Winner need NOT be present, but
if you're in the area the raffle is a great show. Last year over 850
British cars and bikes on display. Check the show website:
http://www.qth.com/bcu.
Bob