Re: how do you say... ah yes

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: how do you say... ah yes
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:41:26 -0500
Cc: justincook@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have the bars for the 68 but have not seen that they really serve any useful
purpose other than take up space in the boot,it is supposed to support the
tonneau from folding in the center while you are driving with a passenger in the
car and the cover is snapped behind the seats. I notice that the cover tends to
have the velcro pull loose when I sit back in the seat, I guess those little
flap things are not in the right place. I much prefer the look of the hood cover
(yes I have one,a hood that is) but the tonneau is best for cool weather driving
because the heater is on and the passenger side is covered so all the heat must
come past you before leaving the car so you stay relatively warm in cooler
weather,my dos pesos,   Brad